2019 Membership Renewal and Applications
|Here's how to join HGoOC...|
1. Contact HGoOC
officer and/or member for
2. Fill out HGoOC membership application
3. Send/give form and membership fees to HGoOC treasurer .
4. HGoOC secretary will update our club member file.
4. Application form will then go to our handicap chairman.
5. HGoOC handicap chairman will add the member to our club and assign a GHIN/SCGA number.
6. GHIN/SCGA will send out confirmation and an invoice - HGoOC treasurer will send in the money.
7. HGoOC handicap chairman will add the new member(s) to our monthly roster.
|2019 Club Membership Fee||$64.00|
|2019 GHIN/SCGA Dues||$36.00*|
TOTAL FEES DUE
|* - The GHIN/SCGA fee must be collected for all members, including multi-club members.|
|Please make checks payable to: Hawaii Golfers
of Orange County
Submit application with fees to:
913 Orchid Way
San Diego, CA 92154
payment using Venmo to:
New members: If you currently are a member of another club, please fill out:
Name of club/s_____________________________Hdcp#_________Index___________
All pictures, pages, text and contents are
property of Hawaii Golfers of Orange County.